Nurofen Tablets offer effective relief from pain.
For many years, Nurofen has provided millions of people with fast, effective pain relief.
With its active ingredient ibuprofen, Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provides up to 8 hours of pain relief based on a 2 tablet dose.
Nurofen Tablets provide up to 8 hours of relief* from pain such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain, sinus pain. Reduces fever.
- Fast, effective pain relief
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief based on a 2 tablet dose
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains ibuprofen.
- Reduces fever
Boxed Contents: 48 tablets
Size: 48 Pack
• Nurofen provides effective relief of pain and inflammation
• Nurofen provides up to 8 hours* relief
• Contains: Ibuprofen 200mg
• Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose
• Contains no preservatives
Keep out of reach of children.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Answers to frequently asked questions:
– Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose.
– Contains no preservatives.
– Contains sucrose.
– May be taken by breast feeding mothers.
– Most asthmatics can take Nurofen, but if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin or other pain relievers do not take this product.
Contains: Ibuprofen 200mg. Sucrose.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Before Use – seek medical advice if:
– You suffer asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
– Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Do not take:
– If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
– If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
– If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
– For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.