Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen Lysine 342mg (equiv. Ibuprofen 200mg).
Swallow the tablets with a full glass of water. Take the tablets on an empty stomach (at least half an hour before food or two hours after food). They will be absorbed more quickly if you take them on an empty stomach. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 3 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).USAGE ADVICE
Do not use if:
– You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
– For more than 3 days at a time.
– If you have asthma.
– If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– In children suffering form vomiting.
– If you are taking medication regularly.
– If you are aged 65 years or over.
– In children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
– You have an allergic reaction.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: below 25°C.