– For children under 7 years of age.
– If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice.
– For more than 48 hrs at a time, except on medical advice.
– If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
– If the package use-by date has expired.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONNo preservatives or artificial colours, No Gluten, No Aspirin, No Lactose, No Sugar.FIRST AID INFORMATION
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately even if your child feels well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Contains: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 250mg. Sodium 213mg (9.2mmol) – this should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet, Phenylalanine, Saccharin Sodium, Aspartame.
– Measure correct dose based on the table below.
– Calculate the correct dose based on the child’s weight. If weight is unknown, use the child’s age.Age: 7-10 yrs, Average weight: 22-32kg, Dose: 1-1 1/2 tablets (Max 6 in 24 hrs)
Age: 10-12 yrs, Average weight: 32-41kg, Dose: 1 1/2-2 tablets (Max 8 in 24 hrs)
– Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water at room temperature.
– Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours).
– Can be given with fruit juice in preferred by your child.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Check with your doctor before use if your child:
– Has liver or kidney problems.
– Weighs less than 22kg or more than 41kg.
Stop use and tell your doctor if your child:
– Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children’s Panadol.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C. Protect from moisture. Do not refrigerate.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.