Panadol Rapid Caplets are absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol Tablets.
Panadol Rapid provides fast relief from pain and discomfort associated with:
– Headache/Tension headache
– Migraine headaches
– Toothache/Dental pain
– Muscular aches
– Cold & flu symptoms
– Period pain
– Panadol Rapid also reduces fever
Suitable for people with stomach ulcers.
Suitable For: People with stomach ulcers. Breastfeeding mothers.
Boxed Contents: 80, 40, 20 Caplets (capsule shaped tablets)
Size: 80, 40, 20 Pack
– If you are allergic to paracetamol or potassium sorbate
– If using other medicines containing paracetamol
– For children below age 12
– For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
– For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
– If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
– If the package use-by date below has expired
– Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefullyAsk a doctor before use
– If you have liver or kidney problems
– If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.IMPORTANT INFORMATIONWhile using Panadol Rapid Caplets for pain relief:
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Active Ingredients: Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Contains: Potassium as preservatives.
Age: 12- Adult, Caplets: 2, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs).USAGE ADVICE
HOW TO USE PANADOL RAPID CAPLETS (FOR PAIN RELIEF):
Age: 12 – Adult
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.